DEPARTMENT FOR COMMUINCATION
Director: Rev. D.C.Premraj - 9444861254
Aims and Objectives
To be a liaison between the diocese and
- The local congregations
- The other Dioceses of the Church of South India
- The ecumenical bodies
- The Overseas Missions, bodies and organizations
- Namadhu Pudhu Vazhvu
To reach individual members of the congregations and keep them informed of all the activities through the monthly bilingual magazine ‘ Namadhu Pudhu Vazhvu”
- Focusing on current issues related to church , state family and children
- Promoting the talents in writing ( poetry, articles and reports, wit and humor etc.,) of the congregation and children.
- Information on the various events, activities facilities and programs of the diocese.
- Church hand book
To sensitize the congregations to have effective communication with other local churches and organizations through the publication of Madras diocese church hand book and diary, as an aid to the pastors and other cadres of our diocese, which contains, information’s regarding
- Churches and diocesan institutions
- Various departments of the diocese
- Other Diocese of CSI, CNI
- Diocesan cadres
- Documentation and Archives
To preserver the tradition and history of the churches and the institutions by collecting information regarding the history of the churches and to assist in the work of the diocesan archives.
- Audio- Visual recording studio
To facilitate and encourage individuals, fellowship groups and churches and institution to use this recording facility both in audio and video, both for recording and producing albums.
- T.V Program
To encourage congregations and institutions to mobilise their talents for the sake of effective witnessing through participating in T>V> programs. Eg. Weekly half an hour program on Tamizhan TV., on every Wednesday: 9.30 to 10.00pm.
- Press conference
To organize press conference for the diocese as and when required.